Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kindness


Gorgeous balloon bouquet from the people I work with at CAMERA

Graham slept 19 hours, off and on, today! I hope that means that his body is using almost all his energy to chew up the tumors, rather than the other way around.

We've reached the point where I don't feel comfortable leaving Graham alone. So all the necessary errands (e.g. going to the pharmacy, grocery store, bank, dentist) that I used to never think twice about doing, now have to be carefully coordinated with the help of friends and family.

So it was a big relief that several people have offered really specific things they could do, like petsitting, taking Micki to the groomer or vet, picking up dry cleaning, going to the grocery store for me, or visiting with Graham for an hour while I run errands or go to a doctor's appointment.

Thanks Alice, Ruthie, Lisa, Anna, Ella, Natalie, Gary, Harriet, Cary and Laura!

And thank you to Lisa, Juliette, Marilyn and Norm for the delicious homemade food you brought over today.

No comments: